Principle Consultant, Oracle Cloud Supply Chain/Manufacturing...
Cloud is preferred but we will hire Strong EBS Supply Chain and/or Manufacturing Functional Candidates and train on Cloud...
DAZ Systems, Inc. is a worldwide consulting and technology services organization dedicated to helping customers transform their organizations by delivering unmatched services and solutions. Fundamental to this transformation is Cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, DAZ and Oracle accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset * information * in a more agile, trusted and cost-efficient way.
Candidate should have experience articulating solutions to stakeholders as this role involves discussion at various levels with client business users. Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions. Can independently solution business requirements and recommend industry best practices. Should be able to lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions.
* Act in a functional lead capacity, responsible for implementing multiple Cloud core Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules
* Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements Act as functional advisor and manager of technology resources
* Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
* Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
* Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
* Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
* Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
* Capable of defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
* Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
* Detailed Functional Knowledge of Oracle's Supply Chain & Manufacturing Suite of modules
1. Order Management
2. Shipping Execution
3. Advanced Pricing
4. Intercompany transactions
7. Bill of Material
10. Planning Central
11. Advanced Supply Chain Planning
12. Global Order Promising
13. Production Scheduling
14. Sales & Operation Planning
15. Discrete Manufacturing suite
16. WMS/ MSCA
17. Business Intelligence
* Successful Consultants will have the following background:
* 10 year*s experience working with Oracle EBS; professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud coming from the Oracle EBS space.
* Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development
* Business process analysis and redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign and implementation
* Possess strong leadership skills, functional advisor and manager of technology resources
Business Skills required
* Systems implementation skills: solution architecture, business process design and redesign, reengineering, requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
* Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the C-level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
* Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted best business practices
* Effectively produces deliverables
* Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
* Organized and detailed oriented
Candidates can live anywhere in the US, no need to relocate as long as candidates can/will travel weekly...
880 Apollo St Ste 201 El Segundo, CA, 902454753Contact