Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelors degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience or more as an Oracle Platform Administrator.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting an Oracle Cloud platform
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with basic Linux knowledge, skills and abilities with any of the following Fedora based operating systems (RHEL, OL, CentOS)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience programming knowledge in Python including JSON API based calls and PHP.
- Minimum of 2 years if experience with creating and troubleshooting Ansible playbooks. Ability to take documented manual procedures and translate them to Ansible playbooks.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Groovy and Jenkins.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Please Note: Client is looking for candidates local to Windsor Mill, MD or within 90 minutes drive from the client location.
- Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Knowledge of Jenkins including groovy pipeline scripting and job creation.
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
- Ability to create Linux scripts for the completion, automation of task level requirements and ability to create and manage cron jobs in Linux.
- Knowledge of a software development lifecycle that includes development, validation, integration, training and production
- Ability to develop a detailed project plan that includes schedule, scope, communication plan, risk analysis, resource estimates, milestones and back-out procedures
- Ability to produce operational documentation using industry best practices in technical writing
- Ability to gather process requirements to automate into Ansible playbooks.
- Ability to develop and implement service request workflows for automating system operation and maintenance processes
- Ability to perform written and oral communications, and oral presentations, to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, and to interface with the internal customers on a daily basis.