Please note that this is a 10 months contract position.
Job Description: Description:
The client is seeking candidates that are self-motivator’s and possesses a high sense of urgency and high level of integrity. These positions will work alone or as part of a team on small, moderately complex projects, assisting higher level analysts/programmers in the analysis, evaluation, development and maintenance of computer programs, systems, and procedures used to process data.
NOTE: Client must be onsite in Eagan, MN. No remote work.
• 3+ years of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
• Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
• Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
• Knowledge with Oracle database products
• Ability Ability to communicate clearly with project manager
• Ability to construct user guides and documentation
• Ability to write and edit SQL
• Knowledge of application development, such as WEB, batch, and object-oriented.
• Knowledge of industry-standard software development life cycle processes.
• Experience writing, editing and updating programs in support of software applications, using one or more programming languages such as JAVA or SQL.
• Experience testing, debugging and repairing programs sufficient to meet software specifications.
• Ability to solve problems using analytical skills.
• Ability to work without immediate supervision.
• Ability to work with others in a team environment.
• Ability to read and understand job-related materials such as instructions, specifications, references and manuals.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports
• Knowledge of the ServiceNow cloud platform development
Must have a 3.2 GPA or higher (GPA of 3.7 or higher is preferred)
For consideration, please reference job number 1997.