Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
Attain is looking for an Oracle EBS Applications DBA to support Oracle EBS 12.2.X in an O&M Environment. The Oracle DBA will be a critical member of a DBA team in providing on-site client support weekdays and on demand. The candidate is expected to perform cloning, troubleshooting, administration, monitoring, tuning, resolve vulnerabilities, and operations functions on Oracle apps databases for mission critical applications for a federal government agency. Must be able to understand advanced database technology concepts at a detailed level, ask the right questions, and work well with vendors, SME's, functional, technical members of contractor and federal team, management and customers. Excellent communication skills are important including an ability to explain complex database concepts to all levels of system users and management.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshooting database problems in both production and non-production environments
- Installing/configuring/migrating Oracle EBS in RAC environment, on engineered systems, APEX
- Performing Patch Analysis and apply patches including Oracle quarterly CPU patches and point release Upgrades for EBS
- Performing data Archiving
- Leading RCA process and ensure all fixes are fully implemented, collaborate across infrastructure teams to determine RCA
- Using appropriate tuning methodology and tools to triage and resolve performance issues
- Providing support in infrastructure upgrades for servers, operating system patches, storage devices
- Supporting scheduled and emergency maintenance events
- Providing support with resolving vulnerabilities
- Supporting standard Service Requests (create schemas, create objects, grant privileges, kill sessions, etc.)
- Performing Backup/Restore/cloning functions for the Oracle Application and Database
- Carryout capacity planning and pro-active monitoring
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience installing, upgrading, modifying, and maintaining Oracle 12C/19C RDBMS
- Must have Linux OS experience.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Infrastructure, Configuration and Deployment options.
- Competence with managing database and middle tiers including RDBMS, EBS, Java & WLS patching/maintenance
- Performance monitoring/tuning of Applications and RDBMS
- Log management of EBS, WLS & RDBMS
- Security Configuration and management of Oracle products
- Experience with EBS SSO & AccessGate/IDM integration
- Familiar with custom schema integration in EBS
- Must have above average troubleshooting skills
- Capable as an individual contributor and team member. Must be able to diagnose, assess, escalate, and recommend solutions to issues dealing with EBS technology components
- SQL Tuning (especially within Oracle applications), SQL traces, SQLLDR Oracle Application utilities
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years of professional experience in implementing or upgrading Oracle Database Administration Oracle EBS 12.2.X
Relevant Oracle Certifications Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)