Oracle Referral Campaign - 2021
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our O2 practice.
Oracle Referral Campaign
We are always interested in your referrals with expertise across the different application areas for career opportunities within the O2 offering. The application skill sets we consider include: Oracle EBS and Cloud (Financials, Projects, OTC, P2P, SCM and MFG) as well as, PeopleSoft (Financials, Procurement, SCM and Projects & Grants) JD Edwards (Financials, SCM, Distribution and Manufacturing), as well as Value Chain Planning, ASCP, and Demantra.
Please feel free to attach your referrals of Consultant, Sr Consultant or Manager level professionals with any of the above mentioned Oracle module experience to this requisition.
Our recruiting team will review your candidates and track them accordingly to the appropriate requisition based on experience and geographic location.
• Functional implementation experience with 1+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle ERP
• A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle ERP
• Demonstrated experience as a consulting resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle ERP experience.
• A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle ERP modules
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• A minimum of 10 years of Oracle ERP implementation experience
• A functional professional with 4+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle ERP implementations
• A Project Manager and/or Team Lead on at least 3+ full cycle
• A lead resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping practical business solutions, identifying and consulting with clients on business process transformation, optimization and best-practice initiatives, testing, training, managing go-live and system cutovers, defining support procedures
• Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams.
• Experience managing project scope, change requests, delivery against defined milestones; mitigate and remediate risk factors and propose solutions based on best practices.
• Must be able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities, and have a strong desire to excel.
• Strong configuration and design skills.
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• A Bachelor's degree