Oracle Retail - Senior Consultant
The retail industry is undergoing a transformation. Challenged by enduring recessionary consumer attitudes, increasing competition and the continued trend away from brick-and-mortar shopping, retailers are embracing digital technologies, carving out new sales channels and integrating their supply chains to deliver superior value to the marketplace. In this time of reinvention, Deloitte's Retail & Distribution team brings demonstrated experience in strategy, operations, finance, IT, and talent to help you move forward with confidence.Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle Retail Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Retail implementations.Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice.Qualifications
- Must have Consumer Business - Retail, Wholesale & Distribution industry experience.
- Experience with Oracle Retail version 14
- Experience with RMS (Retail Merchandize System), RPAS (Retail Predictive Analytics), and RIB.
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading teams
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization