This is a contract to hire role.
Remote as of now.
Experience with Oracle Retail is a must.
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
Identify technical and functional gaps in applications and have those addressed to minimize systemic issues and to reduce manual work around efforts.
• Define the key operating metrics to measure the health of the applications.
• Develop dashboards for one single view to measure and monitor the system health, track any SLA breaches, and communicate the same.
• Coach and mentor junior team members for continuous learning.
• On-call twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week for any urgent, escalated application issues based on position in escalation protocol.
1. Knowledge of Retail Industry
2. Pro*C, C, C++, Shell Scripts, Java, J2EE, XML, HTML
3. PL/SQL, Oracle Database, SQL DB
4. JIRA and Agile processes
Connect with Us:
If you think this post is all about you, ping me at I will be happy to answer your questions at
We are a business and technology services firm specializing in IT Consulting, Application Development, Systems Integration, Cloud Computing, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, and others.Our portfolio of clients includes Fortune 500 and startups. We believing in matching our Consultants talent and core values with that of our clients resulting in Happy customers.We provide equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by law.
BayOne has succeeded in serving our clients’ hunger for a scalable, low latency team by nurturing deep pools of talent. We have a rigorous screening and evaluation process, and we value referrals, contribution to tech forums and client recommendations. We can ramp-up or ramp-down teams with low latency of response. Our mentors and industry experts provide education on leading topics, and hands-on training with industry relevant use cases to help clients’ existing workforce to quickly retool themselves and stay relevant being part of a thriving and productive workforce of the future.