Role: Oracle SCM Enablement Specialist
Location: Telecommuting from anywhere in the US
We’re seeking an Oracle Cloud SCM implementation or pre-sales consultant who would like to use their skills in a new way. This position is responsible for designing and developing eLearning training for Oracle Cloud Sales Reps and Solution Engineers (PreSales) teams. Instructor led training development and teaching may also be a requirement.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Intermediate to subject matter expert level of knowledge in Oracle SCM products (Oracle Cloud ideal)
- Experience with demonstrating or implementing Oracle SCM products (Oracle Cloud ideal)
- Thorough knowledge of the SCM business practices and industries preferred
- Creative training development and delivery experience – both live and eLearning (training will be provided for people without prior training experience)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and objectives independently, along with working within a team
- Working knowledge of Adobe Captivate or the ability to quickly acquire that knowledge (training will be provided for people without prior related experience)
- 5+ years total business software professional experience
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field, advanced degree a plus
- Ability to travel as needed, both domestic and international
- Develop and deliver regional, role based, or line of business sales and solution engineer training (eLearning; light instructor led)
- Manage the design, development and deployment of product, process and skills enablement programs that drive elite performance within Oracle’s global sales organization and partners
- Drive internal and partner enablement through initiatives including learning plans, live training, and test development
- Manage stakeholder committees and project build teams
- Coordinate with regional sales, sales consulting, alliances, and product management teams
**This position is not eligible for sponsorship**
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 18001JJP