Our client has an immediate need for an Oracle SOA 12c Administrator, who will be responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas.
- 10+ years of experience on Oracle tech stack in development and administration role
- 5 years’ experience with Oracle SOA12c suite design/implementing BPM work flow
- Experience on Installation and Configuration of Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c , SOA11g/12c related components
- Experience on deploying, configuring SOA composites
- Experience on debugging SOA issues
- Experience to lead the design using SOA/OSB/BPM/BRE
- Experience Executing key Patching cycles for Security patches for Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c and SOA11g/12c
- Experience building Enterprise Service and Orchestration Services using BPEL and Mediator
- Experience with UNIX
- Appling systems analysis techniques and procedures to identify and resolve Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c and SOA11g/12c issues
- Providing technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus and Web Services
- Monitoring, reporting, troubleshooting, escalating and resolving technical issues with Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c, SOA11g/12c associated systems
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran as well as any other prohibited criteria under any applicable federal, state, and local laws applicable to ConsultUSA.
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs