At OneApps we are hiring Oracle SOA/FMW server administartor on contract for one of our client projects.
Client Name: Infosys
Employment Mode: Contract (C2C, W2-Contract, 1099)
Contract Duration: Min 6 months
Work location: Los Angeles, CA
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 6 to 8 years of progressive experience in technical and/or Administrator role
- 4+ years of experience technical (architecture, design, administration, implementation, integration, automation and performance tuning) support for production Oracle SOA/BPM Suite environments
- 2+ years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, developing, and/or administering environments with emphasis Oracle SOA/BPM Suite 11g/12c and one (1) or more of the following technologies
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/12c
- Oracle Web Tier (HTTP Server and/or Traffic Director) 11g/12c
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 11g/12c
- Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite (OAM, OUD, IdM) 11g
- Solid understanding of Oracle SOA/BPM Suite deployment, tuning, and configuration
- Understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers
- Understanding of Oracle WebLogic (or other JavaEE AS) architecture and administration
- Understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Experience with installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products in high-availability environments
- Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support for Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Experience supporting code deployments, customizations and integration of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies with 3rd party applications and databases
- Experience installing, configuring, and utilizing Continuous Integration tools and technologies, including Maven, Ant, Hudson, Jenkins, and Git.
- The position requires the ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential.
- The position requires good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) JCS, ICS, SOACS, PCS, DOCS, DBCS, etc.
- Experience in a large Healthcare Organization.
- Experience in working with EDI and B2B.
- Experience in Oracle 12c and/or SQL Server (2012/2016) Database Administration is plus.
- Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Identity and Access Management components with Oracle Fusion Middleware and custom applications
- Experience implementing and integrating Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c/13c, including FMW Management Packs"
- Oracle Fusion Middleware related certifications (WLS, WC, SOA/BPM, Exalogic, IdM, etc.)
Suitable/interested candidates kindly mail your updated resume along with the contact details immediately to usjobs@oneapps.