Kforce has a client seeking an Oracle SOA Developer in Vienna, Virginia (VA).
* Develop custom Web Services, Proxies, BPEL Processes, Business Rules, Transformations, Translations, and Reports utilizing OFM SOA technology
* Provide technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus and Web Services
* Provide Middleware patching, as needed
* Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives
* 5 years of experience in developing top down WSDL driven web services using the Oracle Fusion Middle SOA solution stack in a governed SOA development environment
* Experience with systems and software engineering/development concepts and techniques
* Experience in connecting to and reading/writing to data stores using ORACLE SOA Suite database connectors
* Experience working with IDE such as JDeveloper, Eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
* Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, and Oracle database concepts
* Solid understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, BPEL
* Understanding of Oracle WebLogic architecture and administration
* Solid understanding of XML technologies, WS-*, SOAP, REST and other web service standards
* Solid understanding of SOA/ESB concepts and messaging patterns (Sync, Async, etc.)
* Experience in implementing WS-Security profiles including Username token/password, Kerberos, PKI and SAML and integrating with identity stores such as LDAP
* Experience in using SOAPUI for building development unit and load test cases
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Familiarity with using XML Gateways (e.g. Layer7, Vordel) to implement web services security and implement boundary transformation proxy services is a plus
* Oracle Service Bus
* Oracle SOA Suite
* Specific experience and certifications with Oracle/Java technologies, including WebLogic 11g, SOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g/12c, BPEL 11g/12c or JavaEE are pluses
* Secret security clearance is required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.