The Client is looking for an Oracle SOA Architect in NYC, NY area for a Long Term Project.
Job Title: Oracle SOA Architect
Duration: Long term
Location: Remote to Start
This position is remote to start, later on, onsite at New York City, NY.
Interprets and translates client requirements into a solution that aligns with the overarching SOA Architecture. Collaboratively operates across business areas and technical areas to define architecture solutions that represent both business capabilities and the technical architecture roadmap. Build consensus to support the execution of such solutions and clearly articulate the business and technical benefits. Contribute to the definition of architectural policies, standards, and procedures for the SOA suite of products.
Required Qualifications :
• Five or more years performing architectural design and development of SOA enterprise application
• Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing)
• Hands-on Development expertise in BPEL and OSB is a MUST
• Experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g or 12c framework for designed technical solutions based on business processes
• Experience with design, architecture, development, and unit testing of web-based applications and middleware
• Experience using BPEL, BPMN, and Rules concepts
• Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and JAVA
• Excellent understanding of design patterns, object construction, and application architecture strategies
• Experience in using File Adapter, Database Adapter, FTP Adapter, and JMS Adapter for integration using Oracle Service Bus and for development of business processes using Oracle BPEL Process Manager
• Working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPM, BAM, OSR, OEM, OBR)
• Experience in SOA integration with Oracle ERP and REST services a plus
• Expertise with full software development life cycle ((Waterfall and/or Agile) including writing functional & technical specifications, design documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance, and deployment procedures.
Preferred Qualifications :
• Bachelors or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
• Strong experience working directly with customers & ability to brainstorm concepts
• Specific experience in the intermodal or transportation industries is a plus