Job title : Oracle SOA Developer
Location : Tampa, FL
Duration : 6+ months
- Extensively used Oracle SOA components to provide enterprise integration solutions.
- Expertise in Oracle Fusion Middleware Stack 12C - SOA Suite, Service Bus, BAM, WebLogic Integration Technologies in the areas of Web Services, JMS ESB, SOAP, WSDL, BPEL, XML, Messaging, XSD, XML.
- Extensive experience in building SOA Composite applications involving Services Bus, BPEL, Mediator and BAM dashboards
- Extensive Experience in Requirement Gathering, Low level Designing, Development, Interface spec
- Extensive experience in business analysis and implementing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles and methodologies such as Agile (scrum)
- Elicit system-integration specific requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, and workflow analysis and use these requirements to contribute to system design.
- Facilitate technical discussions and design sessions with the technical teams.
- integration solutions for new systems / enhancements in accordance with agreed architectural designs and provides development guidance to technical team.
- Self-starter, good analyatic & debigging skills, pocessess very good customer focus, ability to take decisions and control over situations - more like Architect.
- Experience in CI/CD, version control, deployments, cut-over planning & strategy, post production support etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Ofc:858 658 9200 X 681| Fax: 858-225-6834