Multiple Locations:- Irving , TX / Atlanta , GA / Tempa , FL
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Least Experience :- 9 Years
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, and Linux Shell/equivalent, and familiarity with HDFS.
- Experience leading the end-to-end design, development, and deployment of predictive modeling solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of NLP including NER and text summarization.
- Experience and knowledge of deep neural networks, including CNN and RNN.
- Experience with text parsing/regular expressions.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Deep expertise in applying machine learning to solve a class of AI problems such as NLU/NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Voice Biometrics, Text Mining, and Intelligent Process Automation.
- Experience with using big data to develop models.
- Experience with Spark.
Nikita Awasthi, firstname.lastname@example.org
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999. AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,700 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Utility, Technology, Public sector, Credit and Collections, Accounts Receivables Management and others