Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Oracle Siebel Technical Architect for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6-30 Month Contract (Possible Contract to hire)
Location: Ashburn, VA
Role: Oracle Siebel Technical Architect
Primary Skills: Business Analysis
Role Description: The Oracle Siebel Technical Architect would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you need to be a strong Siebel Technical Architect (someone who has installed Siebel in the past). Ideally also having Cloud experience (OCI preferred).
What you'll be doing...
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for migrating the client s Oracle Siebel based quoting and ordering application to the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). This work will be in partnership with Oracle and Client resources to install, configure and test the application on the new OCI environment.
Specifically, you will be Responsible for:
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Siebel on OCI
- Work with other team members on Windows Operating System upgrades
- Participate in upgrades for surrounding architecture of .NET (interface layer), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle BI Publisher (BIP)
- Functional and performance testing between current and new infrastructure
- Defect resolution as needed
Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related experience
- 5+ year experience with Oracle Siebel architecture (including installation and configuration)
- Experience with upgrading Siebel
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technology-related field or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- 3+ year experience with M.S. SQL Server including Stored Procedures
- Cloud technologies (OCI preferred)
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications and presentation skills
- Windows Server Administration experience
- Prior experience on Application Migration and Data Center Migration
- Third-Party authentication integration with Siebel (for example SSO)
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)/412 200 1197 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None