**Those who hold an H1B may apply.
This role involves Oracle Programming using Oracle Apex, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g & 12 c databases, TOAD, SQL Navigator and Crystal Reports.
• Design, develop, test, document and maintain Oracle applications and reports.
• Utilize PLSQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, materialized views, shell scripting, and performance tuning.
• Oracle Application Express (APEX) application engineering
• Oracle backend database development
• Experience using Toad, SQL Developer and Crystal Reports (or similar)
• 4-10+ years of professional PLSQL application and report programming experience (should be deep and recent)
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, etc.)
• High performing team builder with a winning attitude and infectious work ethic.
• Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables or very large ERP systems or transactional DBMS.
• Master’s degree (prefer CS, CIS/MIS/BIS or any Engineering degree)
• Experience working with Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW), Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Oracle Data Visualizations (ODV) and/or Oracle Essbase.
If you cannot relocate to within a 45 min commute, unfortunately this won’t be a fit. We are a family-oriented company.
Technical areas of emphasis:
Oracle Apex plus back-end database stored procedures, functions, triggers, libraries, and performance tuning. Utilize dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, and shell scripting with Oracle 11g & 12c databases.
Sponsorship: Yes, if candidate already has H1-B or later EAD status.
Riceland Foods is the world's largest miller and marketer of rice and is a farmer owned cooperative with corporate headquarters in Stuttgart, Arkansas.
Stuttgart, AR, 72160