• Design and deliver Oracle ERP functional architecture strategy with leading practices throughout all phases of an ERP Implementation.
• Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complementary solution delivery aligned to business goals.
• Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions.
• Provide coaching, mentoring and performance counseling to consultants and client team members.
Qualifications: • Minimum of fifteen (15) years of Oracle Application implementation experience, with 7+ years of hands-on experience as either Functional or Technical Solution Architect
• Business process expertise in at least two (2) or more of the following processes: Order to Cash (O2C), Budget to Report (B2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), or Acquire to Retire (A2R), and Project and Grants (P&G)
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
• Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
• Ability to engage effectively at the business level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment.
• Exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
• Ability to multi-task across many different projects and stakeholders, both internal and external.
• Experience designing complex integrations, extensions and customizations in Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud
Education: • A BS degree in Computer Science, Business/Finance or other Technical area is required
Technical Skills: • System Software: MS Teams, MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Projects, etc.), Oracle Applications R12 or Oracle Cloud ERP experience.