Job#: 1270119 Job Description:
Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients' digital visions.
For applicants who are interested in this opportunity; please send a Word resume to Kevin Durkin, Account Manager, at
Apex has an opportunity for an Oracle Subject Matter Expert
in the Boston, MA
area. Here are the details: Position: Oracle Subject Matter ExpertLocation: Boston, MA (Hybrid)Rate: Negotiable based on experience Duration: 6+ MonthsPosition Description:
Provides subject matter expertise in the requested application. Assists client in implementing, upgrading or optimizing specific technology. Utilizes professional expertise to perform analysis, project management and/or development activities with technology. Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified application. +10 years of experience preferred.
This position is to replace an existing Oracle DRM SME who is part of Finance IT team. Oracle DRM is a metadata management application used in multiple finance applications such as Oracle GL, FP&A Reporting & HFM Close. This SME is responsible to develop the application using best practices and maintain ongoing support and enhancement requests.Required Skills:
Extensive Experience with Following Oracle Products:
- We are looking for a high technical DRM subject matter expert for multiple initiatives.
- This SME should have extensive experience integrating DRM with Oracle ERP GL and Oracle EPM products such as PBCS and HFM.
- This SME should have extensive experience in finance and accounting domains. We are looking for SME whose has worked on implementation projects with Finance and Accounting teams.
- This SME will be heavily relied on providing best practices and application of best practices to current application design.
- The SME will also work on enhancements and support for existing DRM application.
- Should have extensive experience creating DRG workflows using best practices.
- Should have strong scripting skills with languages such as PowerShell and Batch.
- Should be an expert in creating and troubleshooting DRM Exports, Imports, Action Scripts, Blenders.
- Documentation is mandatory for solution design, training and knowledge handover.
- Expert in Oracle DRM/DRG
- Worked with Oracle EPM products such as HFM and PBCS
- 10-15 years
- Oracle DRM SME, proficient in Oracle DRM development
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at