We are currently looking for an Oracle Technical Consultant for our client located in Bellevue, WA.
- Play a senior role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS space.
- Collaboration with business and other team members (Developers, Functional Analysts, Testers and Production Support Analysts) to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Enhance, support and follow Software Development Lifecycle
- Support fellow team members through development and architecture standard improvement/augmentation according to industry best practices
- Provide guidance and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks.
- Demonstrate ability to work through/around blocking events
- Demonstrate experience deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions within budget
- Experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader, Workflow, XMLP and AOL
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle Financials R12 experience is required
- Strong skills in SQL tuning and high-volume data processing
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing. Demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach with employees and others.
- Strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle processes with cost perspective.
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Travel Expense Covered
Accelalpha Is An Equal Opportunity Employer