Solution IT Inc. is looking for an Oracle Technical Developer for one of its clients in Dayton, OH (REMOTE)
Job Title: Oracle Technical Developer
The Oracle Technical Developer will implement, maintain, and upgrade Oracle E-Business Suite applications 12.2.
- Provide primary support for Oracle Financial modules with in-depth focus on GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, eBusiness Tax and Projects.
- Work closely with business users to draft functional requirements on business processes and convert them to technical requirements.
- Train business process owners on Oracle functionality.
- Provide timely and effective reporting on status of projects.
- Ability to debug the system for certain behavior of the feature(s) and explain it to the Users. Perform gap analysis to evaluate each functional area in a business process to achieve specific goal(s).
- Understand and review existing configuration / setups and make corrections and changes as needed.
- Create, test and implement code changes and integrate them with existing programs as needed.
- Identify/modify standard/custom reports that are needed to produce Statutory, Management, Reconciliation reports and others.
- Lead technical resources as required to resolve bugs and other fixes. Implement new Oracle functionality as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years of overall experience working in an Oracle Apps SCM Techno-Functional role with more focus on technical. Expertise in Oracle EBS R12 Financial modules (GL, AR, AP, FA, CM, eBusiness Tax and Projects).
- Experience with Subledger Accounting (SLA) specially as related to Ledgers- Experience with Accrual Accounting- Experience with Oracle G/L period, quarter, year-end reconciliation and closing process.
- Strong working knowledge on RICEFW (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows)
- 5+ years' experience with PL/SQL queries / processes- Strong knowledge of EBS version 12.2.10 is a plus
- Experience writing detailed Technical / Conversion Design / Technical Installation documentation, i.e. MD070, CV040, MD120, and CV120.
- Experience with Web ADI
- Experience working with Oracle support to resolve Oracle application bugs.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current knowledge of trends in IT and experience in the development of new technologies
- Experience with organizational data requirements and complex business rules, translating them into detailed program specifications.
- Experience with application systems development life cycle methodology.
- Experience with testing concepts and techniques promoting applications to production
- Working knowledge of Orbit Analytics
- Ability to work independently and interface with business process owners
- Ability to work within offshore / onsite model
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate
Work Site: Dayton, OH (REMOTE)
Duration: 6 months
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Number of Positions: 1
Please send your responses back to
About Solution IT
Solution IT is a national IT consulting company specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based in Boston, Massachusetts.
SOLUTION IT INC