Please share your updated resume and let me know the best time to reach you.
Role: Oracle WAM Solution Architect
Location: Anaheim, CA (Remote) (will be onsite at some point especially during configuration)
Duration: Long Term Contract
- The Oracle Work and Asset Management (WAM) Solution Architect is responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of technology solutions to support the upgrade of Oracle WAM from 1.9 to 2.x.
- They are a key contributor, providing best practices and lessons learned, during the requirements gathering and design of an Oracle WAM 2.x upgrade to ensure that all systems are designed with future scalability in mind, leading to a successful upgrade project.
- The Oracle WAM Solution Architect will report to the Southern California Delivery Executive.
- Analyze the existing Oracle WAM 1.9 environment to understand the current state of asset hierarchies, compatible units, integrations, and other modules (timekeeping).
- Coordinate with all areas of the organization throughout an Oracle WAM 2.x upgrade project to see that the system is working as optimally as it should.
- Analyze business requirements to identify where they can integrate new hardware, operating systems, or connectivity solutions and document solution designs, including logical and physical designs, for enterprise solutions gathered from inputs by architects, engineers, and operators.
- Serve as the primary point person for the technical solution design and delivery of infrastructure platform solutions
- Recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals and present clearly and understandably to senior management
- Lead the design and review processes for new systems
- Develop and document the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any new hardware, working across operations and IT departments
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new architecture into existing or new infrastructure
- Provide technical direction and support to delivery resources
- Identify best practices and lessons learned
- Provide feedback to senior leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans
- Enterprise Asset Management
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Asset Management implementations
- Must have experience with Oracle WAM 2.x implementations
- Working knowledge of EAM components (i.e. asset hierarchies, compatible units, EAM budget functionality, utility accounting practices, etc.)
- Strong technical understanding of migration of applications and servers to new technologies and environments
- Experience in developing scalable EAM solutions
- Experience with building enterprise architecture roadmaps and designing complex EAM solutions
- Familiarity with on-premise and cloud EAM deployments
- Familiarity with GIS integration to EAM applications
Thanks & Regards,