Oracle WebCenter Content Consultant - Permanent - D.C Area - US Citizen Only
BIAS Corporation is a true cross-stack Oracle Platinum Partner with unmatched Oracle knowledge and expertise as well as a proven track record of connecting talented IT consultants with strategic opportunities. We have an exciting new opportunity for an Oracle WebCenter Content Implementation Specialist with a well-respected client in the DC Area.
The ideal candidate should have experience delivering projects leveraging the following technology areas: Oracle WebCenter Document Management, Content Management, Document Imaging, Application Adapters, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Enterprise Search, Imaging, Imaging Workflow, WebLogic, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and other products within the Oracle 11g Content Management products.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the delivery of Content Management Information Technology projects that may span multiple functions, departments, and divisions.
The Implementation Specialist must interact effectively with project teams working on same and other projects.
Role and Responsibilities
Assisting in the gathering and documenting of customer requirements
Modeling and documenting configuration design from requirements
- Build, configure, and test WebCenter Content features and many different application components
- Migration of content from legacy system into Oracle WebCenter Content 11g environment
- Execute the Batch loader utility to load legacy documents into Repository, and tie data to Metadata fields
- Configure and deliver solutions with Content and Capture to meet customer use and security requirements
- Administration of products associated with implementing WebCenter Content applications
- Effectively work with other team members to support defect resolution, production migration, and post production support
- Accurately enter weekly hours worked that are tied to projects assigned
- At least three years’ experience implementing WebCenter Content and Capture
- At least three years’ experience providing Oracle WebCenter Content technical consulting to project teams
- At least one years’ experience in defining and designing metadata models
- Working knowledge of creating and implementing workflow within the WebCenter Content tool
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement of role based security model
- Provide guidance on technical customizations and application extensions
- Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and provide optimal technical solution(s) to fulfill requirements
- College degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or other IT related degree
- Self-starter and can perform at a high level with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail while working in a diverse team environment