Our client has an immediate need for an Oracle WebCenter Portal Administrator/Developer.
- 10+ years of Java/J2EE, WebCenter Portal Development experience
- 5+ years of experience with WebCenter Portal Framework and WebCenter Portal Administration
- Experience with configurating security policies on WebCenter Portal
- Experience with writing RESTful webservices using Spring/JAXRS etc.
- Spring Portlet development experience
- Knowledge of HTML, AJAX, JQuery, & Java Script
- Experience with Oracle database
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- SOA suite middleware experience is preferred
- Exposure to PL/SQL is preferred
- AWS Cloud experience with WebCenter is a plus
- Web security experience is a plus
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs