*This is a long-term (active through 2024) Full-Time Salary with benefits or W-2 Hourly Without benefits position for a mission critical division within US Bureau of Census.*UDYOGA LLC (DBA ANSHULTECH) offers competitive benefits package - Health Insurance, Paid-Time-Off (PTO), Retirement contribution, etc.
VISA Status: US Citizenship.
US Bureau of Census or any other Federal Agencies experience preferred.
Specific Weblogic job duties:
- Installing and configuring weblogic domains.
- Performance monitoring.Performance tuning.
- Installing weblogic patches, service packs etc.
- Liaising with vendors for application issues.Carrying out Thread Dump Analysis, Heap dump analysis etc.Configuring of LDAP and Security realms.
- Developing WLST automation scripts.
- Applying utilities like WebLogic Admin, WebLogic Deployer etc.
- Integrating with HTTP servers.
- Troubleshooting of JAR, EAR, WAR etc.
- Application Migration
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices
- Support documentation
- Support High Availability
- Decennial Information Technology Division (DITD) which runs a number of programs including the Master Address File which is a database which holds every address/living quarters in the United States.
- DITD is an Oracle shop with 40 - 50 dbases with 300TB+ data. They utilize a lot of spatial and topological (think Geographic Information System mapping technology) services.
- Database and Middleware Services.
- Manages the design, development, tuning and documentation of MAF and other products/programs and provides administration and support services for Oracle database, WebLogic Servers, Fusion middleware tools and internally developed applications.
- This position will be responsible for providing maintenance (i.e. patching) and troubleshooting on the WebLogic servers.