This developer will assist with integrating a new Salesforce.com instance with on-premises CRM and other onsite
systems, using Oracle code and integration tools such as Informatica Cloud. The Front Office Data
Integration Developer is responsible for most phases of software development including analysis, design,
coding, testing, documentation and implementation to production.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
This developer will architect, develop, and test application software based on industry best practices. They
will ensure that developed code is maintainable, efficient, reliable, understandable, secure, and fault tolerant.
* Perform detailed impact analysis and provide estimates
* Responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications, ensuring
functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
* Develop and maintain detailed documentation
Design/ Development Functions
* Design, and implement software that is well structured and easily maintained
* Ensure code is versioned and checked into source control system
* Create deployment scripts and verify within integration environment
* Troubleshoot production issues, document incidents, and provide timely fixes and drive problem
* Perform and provide oversight to unit and functional testing and provide evidence of results.
In addition, the following competencies are expected:
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with team
members, and escalate issues appropriately
* Keeps the big picture in mind, considering the impact of individual tasks on the outcome of the
project, while ensuring the details are complete
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
* 7+ years of database design and development (SQL server or Oracle)
* At least 2 years specifically with Oracle databases
* Expert level SQL skills including triggers, indexes, and query optimization
* Experience with ETL/Integration tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Mulesoft, or similar
Preferred experience, but not required:
* Experience designing, developing, Data Warehouses or Data Marts
* Experience with Salesforce, specifically the data APIs
* General Microsoft-centric development skills (Powershell, C#, SQL, SSIS, etc.)
275 Madison Avenue 14th Floor New York, NY, 10016Contact