Expert Technical Solutions is seeking a highly Order Management Specialist for one of our premier, industry leading clients in Atlanta, GA (Duluth). This position will enable our client to deliver a positive customer experience through proactive communication, excellent follow up, and flawless execution. The individual selected for this position will be expected to oversee projects from purchase order receipt to shipment, and to build relationships and create an environment where the customer feels valued through in-depth understanding of customer order patterns, customer forecasting, managing customer orders, and frequent customer interaction.
This is a 3-Month Contract to Hire opportunity that offers excellent pay, strong benefits, and extensive growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day management/ownership of orders from order entry to order delivery, which includes providing quotes for parts and freight, processing orders, proactively communicating estimated ship dates, material availability and shipment delays, and facilitating order fulfillment situations that impact the customer by collaborating across business functions.
- Manage client communication by providing the highest level of customer service, owning the customer relationship, and working as a liaison between the customer and business functions to resolve customer incidents, including credit requests, collaborating with all parties to make decisions that are best for all involved.
- Become a subject matter expert of products to provide general product-related technical assistance to distributors, retailers, contractors, architects, and homeowners.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years customer service-related experience.
- Experience working with CRM/large ERP (Salesforce and Oracle preferred).
- Understanding of markets, products, and players in the manufacturing environment onsite or remote.
- Ability to be self-directed and contribute to a high performing work team while being team and goal oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with functional stakeholders.
- Working experience in B2B customer service or inside sales.