Are you passionate about helping clientssolve complex challenges and supporting them through criticaltransformations? As a member of ourOT&T practice, you will deliver strategic change, organization design andgovernance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the successof transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would youlike to work for an organization committed to your professional development andpersonal success? Deloitte offers anaward-winning culture that supports our employees’ development of theirpersonal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences,inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Financialservices is going thru monumental amounts of change and disruption today.Transformation is a top priority being driven by C-suites and Boards alike.Leaders in this industry face a variety of strategic and operational decisionsthat span a wide array of topics including: moving to the cloud, becoming moredigital, fostering a culture of innovation, adopting an agile mindset, embracingautomation...and the list goes on. Theirworkforce is at the center of all of this. Successful transformation requiresthat their people understand these changes, build new skills, and work in newways. Come join us as we help transformthe financial services industry.
DeloitteConsulting's Financial Services Industry Practice offers a broad range ofadvisory services including strategic, regulatory, mergers and acquisitions,risk management and management consulting to clients in many financialindustries including banking, insurance, securities and asset management.
· The Banking Consulting practice provides services tomajor US and global banks and works in virtually all banking areas andcompetencies, including retail banking, mortgage and lending, payments andwholesale banking.
· The Insurance Consulting practice provides support tomajor insurers around the globe and works in virtually all service areas andcompetencies. We provide strategic, operational, financial, and technology relatedadvisory services to Life, P&C, Reinsurance and Insurance Brokerage firms.
· The Securities Consulting practice provides support tomajor investment banks, brokerages and exchanges around the globe. The primarybusiness activities of these clients include underwriting new stock and bondissues to the primary market, broker/dealer services exchanging securities inthe secondary market, and settling securities trades, asset management andwealth management.
· The Asset Management and Real Estate practice providessupport to investment managers, asset servicers, REITs, and real estatedevelopers across the globe. We provide these firms with a broad set ofstrategic, operational, financial and technology services.
Work you’ll do
As an Organizational Change Management -Financial Services Senior Manager, you will use data-driven solutions toaddress the human factors affecting an organization’s availability to reach itsstrategic objectives.
Responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
· Oversee the development of frameworks that supportimproved client future-state organizational design and alignment
· Utilize job descriptions and profiles to createorganizational career maps and succession plans
· Link competencies and matrices covering job responsibilitiesand tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and behavioraldescriptors
· Oversee user adoption programs for technologyimplementation initiatives
· Develop integrated, targeted and repeatable approachesto manage change leadership and work force transition aspects associated withlarge-scale organization transformation initiatives
· Select, formulate or modify processes associated withsourcing, staffing and talent management processes for clients
· Lead and contribute to practice development initiativesincluding culture building, internal community involvement, eminence,recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.
· Responsible for business development efforts,including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations,etc.
· Build relationships with peers, leaders, and clientsto identify and connect to business development opportunities
· Grow the market for Human Capital solutions in thefinancial services space
· Act in a mentoring capacity to support the careerdevelopment of OT&T colleagues
Apart of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closelywith clients around the world to develop effective and efficientpeople-centered solutions. Our teamhelps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executivebusiness vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR servicedelivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operationalexcellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice .
Strategic shifts such as new products andservices, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology,new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company’s mostimportant asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporateculture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent.Deloitte’s OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changesrequired for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions todrive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable businessresults. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talentpractice .
· Minimum eight (8) years relevantexperience in a consulting or industry role, with at least two (2) yearsrelevant experience in an external consulting role
· Minimum four (4) years of experienceleading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements
· Proven experience in businessdevelopment in support of related specialty areas
· Bachelors’ degree
· Ability to travel 80-100% of the time(Monday ‑ Thursday/Friday)
· Strong industry experience in Financial Services,including banking, insurance, and/or securities
· Strong project management anddelivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teamsincluding time management
· Project delivery and managementexperience in large scale technology enabled transformation programs, utilizingleading edge delivery methods including Agile and Design Thinking
· Advanced degree in relatedspecialization area
· Previous experience mentoring,training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employeeperformance reviews
· Demonstrated interest in a professionin Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications,conference attendance, etc.
· Strong oral and written communicationskills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MSExcel)
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learnmore about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou’re applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.