Organizational Change Management Life Sciences Senior Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Organization Transformation practice, you will deliver change management, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Focuses on the journey to redefine patient-centric care, innovate, and grow, and help clients through the challenges that each part of the journey can bring. We are assisting companies that discover, develop and manufacture health care-related products. Clients include pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, medical device, diagnostic and medical equipment manufacturers, and other service companies like drug distributors, contract research organizations, and contract manufacturing organizations. Will continue to align with Government Health with a focus on the Federal Administration and the National Institute of Health.
Work you'll do
As a Human Capital Senior Manager, you will have access to Deloitte's proprietary tools, research, and accelerators to address the human factors affecting an organization's ability to compete in the fourth industrial revolution.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading teams on successful project engagements
- Continually seeking to improve methodologies and approaches to provide cutting edge thinking and deliverables
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, tools and methods development, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, identifying new and add on opportunities, proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Build relationships with peers, leaders, and clients to identify and connect to business development opportunities
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of our Human Capital colleagues.
- Minimum eight (8) years relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with at least two (2) years relevant experience in an external consulting role
- Minimum four (4) years of experience leading multiple project teams simultaneously on relevant engagements
- Proven experience in business development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of a team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Previous experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong analytic and data visualization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.