CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
The Organizational Change Manager will play a key role ensuring the client*s successful implementation and adoption of an enterprise class health care payment processing system. The Change Manager will apply a structured approach to change management through the application of tools, strategies and a practical methodology that will assist the client in realizing their business objectives. They will be responsible for leading OCM over a long-term engagement, provide coaching, and expert guidance regarding how to transition from the current state to the future state through a focus on the people side of change. Using the Prosci* methodology, the change manager and their team will create and implement change management plans intended to move both individuals and the organization through the stages of the ADKAR model. The Organizational Change Manager will partner with the Project Manager and be responsible for driving outcomes within the OCM workstream. They will develop and maintain a broad understanding of project activities in order to adapt and apply Prosci*s structured organizational change management approach and methodology.
* Plan, lead and manage the OCM workstream of the project using the structure of the Prosci* methodology.
* Apply processes and tools to create strategies that support adoption of the changes required by a project.
* Develop and deploy a set of actionable and targeted change management plans for each major release.
* Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
* Oversee the training component of the project.
* Utilize Prosci tools to conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
* Provide expertise to project manager and project leads that will assist them to integrate change management into their planning and execution of the project.
* Establish a regular reporting structure with the project team and senior management to facilitate communication and timely updates on progress results, accomplishments, issues being encountered and risks.
* Build relationships within the project team and with the client to establish themselves as a knowledgeable, trusted partner.
* Develop an understanding of the client*s organization and issues related to the problems they face and potential solutions.
* Oversee development of training materials for the system that meet the needs of the overall change management objectives.
* Bachelor*s degree from an accredited institution in relevant field
* Minimum 8 years of professional experience in management consulting, technology implementation, change management or related field expertise
* Minimum 3 years* experience in developing and executing change management strategy focused on the adoption of new technology and processes
* Prosci Change Management Certification
* Working knowledge of Prosci ADKAR model
* Knowledge of best practice change management methodologies and tools
* Thorough understanding of how people and organizations process change
* Demonstrated experience on large scale projects in either a project management or change management role
* Demonstrated ability to plan and execute a change initiative within a complex organization
* Exceptional communication skills * oral and written
* Ability to work effectively at all levels of an organization and influence toward a common vision or goal
* Ability to build strong relationship based on trust and mutual respect
* Understanding of training and development principles and concepts and how they contribute to the overall change management strategy
* Experience supervising staff and accomplishing objectives through a team
* Experience estimating workloads and setting realistic targets and plans
* Must demonstrate professionalism, diplomacy and leadership skills
* Must be able to work within a team, be dependable and set an example in professionalism
* Strong logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
* Knowledge of and experience using MS Office applications and SharePoint
* Ability to manage expectations and influence decision makers
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
* Annual and Other Paid Leave
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
* Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* College Savings Plan
* Tuition & Training Assistance
* Paid Holidays
* Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
2277 Research Blvd Rockville, MD, 20850Contact