We are seeking an experienced Lead Organizational Change Management (OCM) Analyst to work as a key part of the team working to implement a large-scale, complex, integrated business and technical change initiatives.
The OCM Lead will play a key role in ensuring initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The OCM Lead will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The OCM Lead will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The OCM Lead will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The OCM Lead may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers as they help their direct reports through transitions. The OCM Lead will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts: Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact: Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts: Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs. Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support, coach and engage senior leaders, managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or Computer Science. May substitute 3 years experience for 1 year of education
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project mgmt. approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to gather and provide information effectively when under pressure, regardless of audience (i.e., senior leadership, project sponsors, stakeholders, teams)
- Strong organization, planning, problem solving, decision making skills and attention to detail. Comfortable prioritizing and managing multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Complete fluency in speaking and writing in the English language is required