We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Organizational Change Manager to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
Duties and responsibilities :
This position is an execution role, taking direction from the SAIC global OCM director. Specifically looking for a seasoned professional who is passionate about OCM and has a strong consulting background. This position supports change management activities for SAIC OCM active projects. Reporting to the global OCM director, and working closely with the OCM team and identified support team (including Transition Regional Lead and Transformation Director) this role will be instrumental to ensure OCM activities across active accounts and opportunities are well harmonized and aligned with the SAIC OCM brand methodology and practices.
Major Job Responsibilities: Serve as an active project team member, responsible for successful organizational change management strategy, development and delivery to ensure stakeholders are prepared for change. Follow SAIC OCM methodology and corresponding communication and training work stream processes and procedures. Active participation in the six formal phases of SAIC OCM methodology including strategic alliance with client leadership, in-depth stakeholder analysis, communication engagement, training end user support, measurement of adoption metrics and building a sustainment plan.
Key Tasks for this Role:
• Build client relationship with account sponsors and key stakeholders to establish strategy and key milestones for a change initiative
• Initiate and provide guidance to the development of thorough stakeholder, change impact and training needs analysis
• Initiate and provide guidance to the development of end user targeted communication material, including key messages
• Initiate and provide guidance to the development of performance support materials including end user training
• Collaborate closely with project subject matter experts, global OCM director, and program team members, to ensure ongoing alignment with approach, timing, processes and project deliverables
• Integrate innovative approaches and continuous improvement ideas into all aspects of project deliverables.
• Ensure client adoption goals are met through active project management skills, effective communication and transparency both internally and with clients.
• Four-year degree in Business, Communication, English or other Communication-related field
• Proven ability to identify and translate client requirements for OCM into clear and measurable work products
• Strong experience in a consulting role and part of a change initiative with multiple deliverables
• Proven ability to manage key stakeholder expectations in a defined project
• Previous organizational change management experience (at least 10years)
• Ability to effectively engage stakeholders of all organizational levels
• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products including SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and O365
• Highly motivated individual who can follow through and work with minimal direction or supervision
• Proven experience applying innovative solutions
• Prosci-certification change management practitioner
• Experience with IT outsourcing consulting practice a plus!
My SAIC Benefits.