Title: Organizational Development Project Consultant
Location: Portland, OR Area
Type : C ontract
At IGNW (formerly InfoGroup Northwest ) , we use our deep technical insights, local market knowledge and rock-solid relationships and reputation to create exceptional business outcomes for people and companies every day. We are based in Portland, OR with global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Our clients, consultants, contractors, partners and employees choose IGNW because we tackle the tough problems, and we care deeply about people while we do it.
We are proud to foster a great team working environment, to offer highly competitive compensation and to offer full benefits packages including medical, F lexible Spending Accounts , dental and vision. If you would like to learn more, join our team, or explore how IGNW can benefit your business, please reach out today!!
Organizational Development Consultant (with strong Project/Program Management emphasis)
- Consult with managers to identify and implementing appropriate strategies for improving training, enhancing cultural competence, manage change and resolve problems
- Make recommendations for training, coaching and process improvement facilitation
- Recommend organizational change strategies to improve organizational and training effectiveness
- Develop tools and methods support increased effectiveness of employees through training
- Develop programs and models to support development training curriculums
- Partner with new managers to improve systems and techniques which strengthen training programs that shape and shift culture
- Develop and manage comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Outline communication plan to be used when meeting with stakeholders ensuring transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Project Management, Program Management, Organizational Development
- 10 years’ experience required
- Strategic Thinking, Change Management, Learning and Development
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
Oregon's Top 100 Best Companies to Work For - 3 years running
IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to hiring managers and job seekers . Check it out!
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit www.ignw.io