This is a unique opportunity to join the Company Personalization & Industrial Business (PIB) and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at the Company.
We continue to shape a team of highly qualified professionals that will build a new business that will significantly contribute to Company growth by applying start up mentality and agility within a global company with a long track record of bringing innovative solutions to market.
Company is seeking talent to join the PIB Orthotics team. You will report to the Orthotics Product Development Lead & will be part of the E2E Personalization & Industrial Business.
We are looking for individuals that:
- Thrive in complexity, managing multiple key stakeholders and getting buy-in.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of developing innovative products/solutions that scale rapidly in target markets.
- Described as a challenger, you enjoy debating and view things differently to others.
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game.
- Customer centric Approach.
- Development of orthotics product designs and digital end-to-end solutions architecture.
- Define product development road maps including specifications, timeline, costs.
- Coordinate with prod. mgmt. to define requirements for end-to-end digital Orthotics solutions.
- Drive development of detailed solution architecture incl. scanning, product design engines, manufacturing requirements.
- Provide input into clinical and medical assessment of orthotics products.
- Ensure compliance to international regulatory standards.
- Project and performance management.
- Coordination with software development, manufacturing, operations, finance.
Education & Experience Required:
- 10+ years of experience in Orthotics/Medical devices industry.
- Orthotics product development experience required.
- Preferred experience in 3D printing and digitization of traditional design & manufacturing.
- Experience in key solution design components e.g., hardware design, software and materials requirements, manufacturing feasibility.
- Experience and knowledge of medical device regulatory requirements.
- Practical experience with agile development methods.
- Team management experience.
- Engineering/science bachelor’s degree essential; Master’s degree preferred; Medical qualifications / DPM is a plus.
Location: US West Coast (San Diego, CA; Vancouver, WA) preferred; flexible in US
Travel required: <10% of the time