Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s Tech Elite 250
We are looking for a strong and determined Outside Sales Representative to generate new business opportunities for our Systems and Network Integration team. To be successful in this role, you must be willing to engage new customers by cold calling, attending vendor or networking events and cultivate strong relationships with our technology partners. Must be comfortable talking to C level executives and presenting ConRes IT Solutions. Must be able to overcome objections and close the sale!
What ConRes offers:
* Competitive base salary with commission and bonus potential
* Comprehensive benefit package which includes health/dental, flexible spending account, Fidelity 401k, tuition and fitness reimbursements, generous paid time and flexible time off and 10 paid holidays
* Company Service awards and employee referral bonus program
* Best of breed technical training with some of our top IT partners such as Cisco, HP Enterprise, Dell EMC, IBM, NetApp, Symantec, Veritas
* Commitment to community charities
* Creatively come up with new prospecting techniques and identify new business opportunities
* Cold call into target accounts and set up new client presentations
* Employ solution selling techniques to identify business and develop customized IT solutions and technical products to solve client business requirements in enterprise level accounts
* Maintain strong business contacts with our IT partners and customers
* Develop and utilize account management tools to track sales activity
* Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
* Be familiar with new pricing and payment plans
* Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
* BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field of study
* 2-5 years experience in technology sales
* Experience using a CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce)
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Organized efficient and detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and self-starter
* Strong closing skills