Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s Tech Elite 250
We are looking for an energetic Outside Sales Trainee to join our team. This opportunity is a great way to establish a career in Technology Sales! In this role you will engage with prospective customers, cold call into target customer accounts by using creative techniques, work closely with marketing and proactively follow leads and referrals. A big part of this role is providing support to the Outside Sales Representatives and scheduling new client presentations. Position could lead to an Outside Sales role within 9-12 months!
What ConRes offers:
* Competitive base salary with bonus potential
* Comprehensive benefit package which includes health/dental, flexible spending account, Fidelity 401k, tuition and fitness reimbursements, generous paid time and flexible time off and 10 paid holidays
* Company Service awards and employee referral bonus program
* Best of breed technical training with some of our top IT partners such as Cisco, HP Enterprise, Dell EMC, IBM, NetApp, Symantec, Veritas
* Commitment to community charities
* Develop and utilize account management tools and contact target accounts through cold calls and e-mail
* Set up meetings and calls between prospective clients and Account Executives to identify new business opportunities
* Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
* Be familiar with new pricing and payment plans
* Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
* Handle customer objections to close sales
* BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field of study
* 1-2 years experience of sales, customer service or retail sales
* Experience using a CRM Software (e.g. Salesforce)
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Organized efficient and detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and self-starter
* Participation in product/vendor training