Managed Business Communications is seeking a strong Network Technician to join our overnight support team in Hackettstown, NJ. This is an overnight position. You must be willing and able to work consistent overnights to support a large multi-site Meraki switching and wireless rollout. Become a team player in one of our core departments in a fast-paced and challenging environment. The ideal candidate will be a multi-faceted individual that possesses Cisco and Cisco Meraki Wired and Wireless networking knowledge and experience. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, organized, and goal-oriented who has a strong sense of pride in their work.
Job Responsibilities and required skills:
- Responsible for network engineering projects and support across multiple customer sites
- You have the ability to handle a project from commencement to completion following an overall project plan.
- You have the ability to work under tight time constraints and adapt to work issues through to resolutions as they arise with minimal guidance.
- You are able to communicate effectively and will be directly supporting our field team and servicing our customers on a daily basis.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience with a minimum of 5 years' related experience supporting clients of a technology solutions provider
- Active Cisco CMNA (Preferred), CMNO, CCNA certificate or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical documentation experience with ticketing systems, ConnectWise is a plus, along with Microsoft Visio
- Basic fundamental knowledge of industry standard Network Security devices and services, Palo Alto Platform familiarity is a plus
- You possess advanced knowledge and experience in large enterprise and campus deployments of
- Branch Routing, Switching design, deployment, and maintenance using Cisco: IOS,
- Familiarity of Advanced Routing Protocols-OSPF, EIGRP, BGP is a plus
- Meraki Full-Stack design, configuration and troubleshooting (MS, MR, MX, MV)
- WIPS, Guest Wireless Authentication and Analytics, and Location Based Services design, configuration and troubleshooting
- Fundamental familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server, Domains, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Desktop Platforms and other core systems competencies
About Managed Business Communications, Inc.
Managed Business has been servicing Fortune 1000 customers for 20 years. Over those 20+ years we have expanded into nearly every IT area and have serviced almost all industry sectors. Our customer service is exemplified by our nearly 100% customer retention level. Our main goal is to understand the business needs of our clients and to put forth the pieces that fulfill the technology needs to satisfy their bottom line.
Managed Business is a proud member of the Trust X Alliance, an elite group of 350 of North America's best IT companies. Individually Strong. Collectively Extraordinary.