Our client is seeking a Technical Support Professional preferably with a Point-of-Sale background.
- Applies strong knowledge of procedures and technical acumen.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of PC hardware, peripherals, Windows operating systems, networking, application support, and databases
- Special projects to advance service capabilities and monitoring the health of our retail systems
- Including but not limited to: hardware health monitoring/reporting, building/validation of production support requirements for new pilots/initiatives, and ITIL implementation. Include extensive troubleshooting on Point of Sale systems. (Micros, Infor POS Smart Series):
o Database, Log Investigations, Windows Systems, Configurations
- Creation / Maintain self-help installation library for our operators and service organizations
o Continually document resolution steps to strengthen Level 1 & Level 2 group support efforts
o Report opportunities for global updates/improvements based on trending
- Experience with credit card technologies, back office systems, polling technologies and audio systems would be extremely beneficial.
- Utilizes problem solving, customer service skills, strong written, verbal and project management skills.
- A strong customer focus is required; this position includes frequent interaction with associates at all levels of the organization. Must be self-motivated and driven to go the distance with potential unhappy technology consumers.
- Strong desire for learning processes, procedures and new software and hardware capabilities required.
- Proven skills in technology troubleshooting.
- Exhibit great organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Skills to be consistently updated based on new software development and hardware technologies.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong technical skills including computer operating systems, computer hardware, networks, and communication platforms are required.
- Word processing, spreadsheet technologies, presentation skills and database experience are necessary.
- Ability to rotate "on call" for technical or service challenges which have been escalated beyond our helpdesk(s) regarding store down, critical call assistance or company user request assistance required. The rotation requires work during non-corporate business hours including nights and weekends.
If you are interested, please give Saj Patel a call ASAP! 405-236-0202.Windows