Innovative cutting edge engineering company seeking an experienced P25 Radio Communication System Engineer to join of talented team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Rabinowitz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $55,000 - $70,000A bit about us:
We are a well established premiere telecommunications company currently seeking an experienced P25 Radio Communication System Engineer with direct design, integration and optimization experience to join our talented team. So if you're an experienced Radio Communication System Engineer ready for next challenge please read on!Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology is required. An Associate's Degree of Electronics Engineering Technology and/ or Network Systems or military equivalent training may be considered.
- Design, integrate, and optimize IP-based communication solutions including; LMR, Microwave, Fiber Optic, Video Surveillance, and 911 Dispatching Systems
- Perform RF propagation studies for LMR and Microwave Networks
- Plan, install, and optimize in-building Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
So if you're an experienced P25 Radio Communication System Engineer ready for next challenge please apply today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.