- Hands-on Experience Implementing and working with Procurement/Contract Management solutions like Coupa, Ariba or other Procurement SAAS tools
- Solid understanding of the full end to end Indirect procurement process
- Work with business teams to get a deep understanding of the processes and translate business requirements into system functional specification
- Work closely with the technical development team to ensure accurate and timely code that matches the designs
- Define testing strategies, consolidate test requirements from the stakeholder, ensure all testing environments are set up when integrated solutions are to be tested and drive Functional Unit Testing of the solution including resolution of identified issues
- Review Testing scripts for comprehensiveness, for example, to ensure the accuracy of Integration and regression testing efforts
- Participate in the development of production user documentation
- Effectively partner with integrations developer(s) to ensure requirements are clearly written down and ensure successful testing.
- Experience working with Netsuite ERP and integrations with procurement platforms
- Drive User acceptance testing with procurement and finance accounting business teams and open items are closed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Good Project Management and project solving skills
if interested, please email your updated resume along with current location and the visa status.
mshah at qualityitsource dot com