Genesis10's Dev10 Program is seeking Entry Level Software Developers!
*Paid Training and Career Placement for those with a STEM bachelor degree who want to learn Software Development*
Genesis10's Dev10 program is an innovative training and mentoring program designed to launch careers in the fast-growing industry of Java software development. Using a cohort model, we partner with a coding bootcamp program to include paid training for candidates from diverse backgrounds with strong technical aptitude - no prior software development experience required.
Those who successfully complete our rigorous training program will become salaried Dev10 Consultants for Genesis10 and will be working on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies.
Genesis10's Dev10 program is geared towards those with STEM degrees who have been interested in software development but did not end up with a degree in computer science. If you wish you could go back to school for software development or found out too late in your degree program that you wanted to code, this could be a great program for you.
Dev10 Program Requirements:
* Bachelor Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, or a non-technical degree with work experience in technology
* 3.0+ GPA
* Desire to grow a technology skill set and learn Java software development - no prior software development experience required
* Strong interpersonal and group communication
* Able to commit to a 27-month program (bootcamp training & career placement)
* Unlimited Work Authorization
If you think you have what it takes to be the next great Dev10 Consultant APPLY NOW!
Qualified and interested candidates should apply now for immediate consideration.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
* Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
* Bi-weekly payroll
* Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
* 401k plan
* Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
* Delivery Director for employee success and support
* Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a leading Business and Technology Consulting company, headquartered in New York, with divisions across the United States including Minnesota, Milwaukee, Charlotte, Kansas City, Dallas, Des Moines, and Cleveland. We support career development through two Junior Talent Programs - G10 Associates (College-Hire) Program and Genesis10's Dev10 (Entry-Level Software Developer Training) Program. The G10 Associates program is an innovative training and mentoring program designed to launch the careers of recent college graduates. The Dev10 program takes STEM graduates with the passion and aptitude to be entry-level software developers and provides training and career placement in software development - no prior coding experience required. Consultants from both programs work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more about Genesis10 and our career development opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com/college-graduates &
Start Date: 12/02/2019