A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com . PAM Operations Lead
Serving as the PAM Operations Lead provides a unique opportunity to support New York Life's PAM systems and tools while providing leadership and subject matter expertise on all technical aspects of PAM operations. The position will be responsible for managing a team of skilled individuals focused on supporting the PAM platform. It is expected that the PAM Operations Lead will provide advice to management related to the application and technical problems encountered on a day to day basis. The role will be responsible for ensuring proper incident management, problem management, and root cause analysis processes are followed, ensuring maximum business uptime and minimal business disruption. The role will also be responsible for planning and directing the day to day functional activities of assigned staff. Role Expectations:
Essential Job Functions:
- Recognized as an expert within the company for the PAM platform.
- Influences the strategy to address issues that impact our PAM solutions
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy as it relates to our run operations
Core Technical Requirements
- Lead the requirements, design, development, testing and implementation of scalable PAM solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Install, configure and maintain CyberArk environments
- Assist application/business unit teams with privileged accounts on-boarding into CyberArk
- Performs application integration assessments and advise on the integration options
- Serves as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Privileged Identity Management domain
- Develops and maintains end-user documentation and provide relevant training.
- Participates in project planning and management activities across multiple efforts
- Establish a continual service improvement plan and improve overall PAM service, focusing on operational, process and resource efficiency.
- Supports a healthy and cooperative team dynamic by fostering a work environment based on collaboration, openness, and trust.
- Actively encourages employees to contribute to the success and high performance of the team by listening to and incorporating employee ideas and feedback and acknowledge positive performance to support employee morale.
- Champion identification and implementation of PAM services and technologies.
- Establishes annual and long-range PAM goals, strategies, metrics, reporting mechanisms, and program services.
- Implements PAM services and technologies.
- Enhances and automates privileged access management (PAM) processes and procedures.
- Leads privileged access management related deployments.
- 7+ years of experience in configuring and administration of CyberARK.
- 5+ years of experience managing an operations team
- 10+ years of experience on PowerShell and Unix scripting
- Experience with integrations with Sailpoint or other IAM technologies
- 10+ years documenting business and technical requirements, project plans, issues/risks
- 10+ years of experience with developing and maintaining run support procedures, standards and controls, including aggregation review and issue resolution, SoD violation reviews, NPE tracking and follow-up, native control reviews, password masking and encryption best practices
- 10+ years of architecture/engineering experience in a hands-on role
- 7+ years of experience with Active Directory, ODSEE or Ping
- 7+ years of experience with Windows, Linux and Solaris Operating Systems knowledge
- 7+ years of experience with one or more directories such as CA Directory, Oracle Directory, AD, Ping, or IBM Directory Server
- 7+ years of experience with one or more databases such as Oracle, IBM and MS SQL etc.
- Experience in MAR/SOX documentation and related controls
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent related field preferred, with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Information Technology OR in lieu of the Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems preferred
- CISSP, J2EE or equivalent a plus
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.