PC Support Analyst
Our client is seeking a PC support/helpdesk analyst, this position is great for an enthusiastic IT professional looking to transition into more level 2 responsibilities. The individual will partake in:
- Ticket/call monitoring and assignment. This includes actively taking tickets to minimize user down-time and wait periods.
- Works with ticketing system to open, update, and close tickets in a timely and complete manner laid out by the responsibilities below. This includes communicating effectively to end users to identify response time, resolution, and conveys necessary knowledge for corrective actions.
- Any additional work or projects. This may include inventory entry and asset tag management
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Windows-based operating systems. This includes desktop and laptop support and administration. (i.e. Windows 7 and Windows 10 Support)
- Computer imaging and hardware setups.
- Computer Peripheral Support (Printers/Scanners/Network devices/etc
- Active Directory Management (i.e. create users, reset passwords, etc)
- Basic networking troubleshooting (wifi, router, modem, ethernet, basic TCP/IP)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook troubleshooting skills a big plus
- Mobile Device Support including setting up E-mail Accounts on Mobile Devices
- Minimum bachelor s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of related helpdesk experience
- Experience with installation and configuration of OS and tools
- Experience with basic network troubleshooting
- Hardware imaging (preferred)
- Proficient at multitasking and balancing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and problem-solving expertise
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with executive staff white glove treatment