This position executes project management processes and methodologies for the IT division, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, adhere to IT and client standards, and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Leads project teams in the implementation efforts for projects/programs lead by the PMO team, ensuring that they are accurate, secure and efficient.
- Tracks key project milestones, adjusting project plans and/or resources as indicated.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Creates project management documentation (project scope, project plans/schedules, project logs, status reports, issues management, etc).
- Ensures that project implementation (designs, development, testing plans, change orders, etc.) is documented following the client PMO methodology.
- Directs and monitors work on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, and timeline issues appropriately. Facilitates issue resolution.
- Manages the contractual commitments, scopes of work, budgets, and time lines of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to business functions/units.
- Working knowledge of technology applications used in business functions/units.
- Understands and considers the complexity and inter-relatedness of business functions and company technology applications
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical
- Leads large project teams effectively, promoting and supporting team work.
- Takes the initiative to search for and identify alternative and/or innovative solutions to both business and technical problems.
- Uses planning skills to manage and complete large, complex projects.
- Quickly adapts to the demands inherent in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including giving formal presentations to different audiences.
- Establishes and maintains effective consulting relationships.
- Exercises sound judgment when making decisions.
Seeking candidates with GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) Audit/Compliance Implementation experience.
Strong communication and organization skills are a must. Some same day travel may be required to other client Locations so local candidate submissions are preferred.