ADNET is a preeminent provider of quality and innovative science, engineering and information technology services to industry, state and federal government agencies nationwide. The Company was founded on and maintains a total commitment to customer service and satisfaction. We are an award-winning federal contractor with CMMI Dev/3 and ISO 9001 certification. We are currently seeking PC Technicians to support NASA and its mission critical work.
The role of a Personal Computer Support Technician is to provide services to end-users including computers, mobile devices, or printers at specific sites in Washington, D.C., Greenbelt, Maryland, and Hampton, Virginia. Responsibilities include hardware and software installation and removal and data transfers. The support technician is responsible for restoring the end user's device to full operability when an incident occurs that renders the hardware unstable, damaged, destroyed,
or exhibits degraded performance. Restoration includes the correction of hardware faults via repair or replacement (in case of loss or damage), configuration of software loads, and transfer of user data to replacement device.
Tasks will typically be assigned to technicians via a ticketing system, but Technicians will respond to phone calls, email requests or customer walk-ins.
ADNET is an employee-centric company, committed to providing premier benefits that support our employees and their families. Our benefits package features the "extras" that distinguish us from other small businesses, ensuring our high employee retention that our customers appreciate. Some features of our plans include:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Annual Leave/Sick Leave
- Military and Family Emergency Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance and Disability coverage
- 401K Plan with Company Matching and Immediate Vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Minimum of one year of experience as computer technician or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Knowledge of computer peripherals and ability to diagnose problems
- Experience in computer repair and networking
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- High School Diploma (Associates Degree preferred)