Apex Systems has enterprise level client looking to join their technical support team in a log term capacity. If you are interested and have some of the skills below please send your resume to Jeremy at
Location: ONSITE-Covington, LA
Duration: Long term contract Position Title:
A professional IT technician with experience (Full or Contract) in an enterprise support role, help desk capacity and / or onsite repair and support position. Technician needs to display a working knowledge of existing support technologies. Looked-for skill set should include advanced troubleshooting strategies, desire to learn and implement new technologies, competent and efficient communication with users (ability to use simple explanations), and an aptitude for flexibility and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities:
- Technician will be expected to handle a comparable ticket assignment load - as assigned by management. It is expected that the tech is able to work independently in a smart manner until ticket is seen to completion and satisfaction.
- Technician will be asked to work on small project(s), or parts of larger project(s), as directed by a senior level technician and expected to drive progress to complete the work necessary.
- Technician must be able to prepare and image machines for field deployment.
- Technician must be able to troubleshoot multiple issues (possibly not immediate ticket related) at the same time and ensure work is completed to the satisfaction by senior PC Techs and other IT management.
- Technician will represent IT in all situations in the best possible ways - and serve as a guide to those around them, setting an example of superior user support.
- Minimum 1-year experience supporting a Microsoft centric PC environment
- Understanding of how to troubleshoot issues within Active Directory
- Working knowledge of Citrix
- Working knowledge of Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, O365.
- Working knowledge of VNC and remote assist services.
- Must be able to document progress on projects using Sharepoint.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills, organizational skills, and the ability to learn new technologies.
- Normal office environment.
- Participate in planned/scheduled after hours PC hardware and software MACs (Moves, Adds, or Changes).
- Occasional travel to remote sites to perform installs and upgrades.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .