Description: Summary: Receives incoming calls and emails from Customers, Troubleshoots, solves customer problems and properly follows up with customers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year in Technical Services.
- Server 2012, 2016, 2019 Troubleshooting Experience
- O365, Intune, AutoPilot, Azure Troubleshooting Experience (Certifications are a Plus but not mandatory)
- Network Troubleshooting, ILO, Intelligent Provision, RAID - Apple DEP/JAMF experience a plus
- Network+ Certification.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of, PC and Server computers, printers, monitors, software and basic networking.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists customers with technically sound solutions for their problems via phone, e-mail, and E-Chat.
- Accepts cases within the time limit determined by management.
- Updates cases daily and ensures all cases meet call back guidelines.
- Provides excellent customer service on all support calls.
- Utilizes all given resources to resolve customer problems.
- Meets departmental productivity guidelines.