Desktop Support Technician for a opportunity in TX, responsible for supporting PC-based computers and related equipment for clients and for providing technical expertise and documentation/project coordination as required to install or repair hardware/software and resolve technical problems.
Location: DFW AREA AND Wichita KS
- Computer swap out, from desktop to Dell Laptops
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software issues on client PC’s using approved methods and processes.
- Install hardware and software for clients.
- Complete necessary internal and client related documentation as required on a daily basis.
- Install/configure/repair network and local printers.
- Train clients on basic computer knowledge.
- Communicate and interact as required with end users and internal staff.
- This position requires travel
Qualification / Requirements
- Expert knowledge of PC desktop support.
- Intermediate knowledge of Networking
- Strong Understanding and knowledge of MS Outlook
- Customer service related experience.
- Expert knowledge of local and network printer support.
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Dependable transportation.
Education / Training / Experience
- Experience with computer swaps Desktop to Laptop
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years' experience with Windows XP/7 OS, Microsoft 2000/XP, PC re-imaging.
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years' experience with PC and laptop hardware.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST
- Certification in A+, Server+, or Network+
- Certification in Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
- Certification in Dell Hardware
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please send updated MS Word resume to: