Link Technologies is currently seeking a PC Technician for a client in Las Vegas, NV. This will be an onsite, contract position, responsible for the support and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and applications. As the PC Technician, you will be supporting end-user issues and assisting with any IT projects as required.
- Approximately 1 year of IT support experience
- Experience supporting standard office equipment such as printers, scanners, desktop computers, and peripherals
- Familiarity with Office 365
- General understanding of network structure and principles
- Knowledge of business applications and software such as Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Education or related IT certifications a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing basic troubleshooting for issues related to software, hardware, network, and applications
- Assigning/re-assigning domains
- Performing upgrades of computer hardware and software
- Set up of workstations to include software installs and customizations, access provisioning, etc.
- Testing functionality of applications and products
Link Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.