We are looking for a PCI Analyst Consultant with LEVEL 1 Compliance experience working for a large company and preferably with QSA or ISA crtification for a 3 month contract position in Orlando, Florida.
You will facilitate our leading global clients 2019 internal PCI Compliance effort in a team environment.
Please No 3rd. Party or Corp to Corp Candidates.
In this role, you will come in and manage the Scope, Segmentation, and Strategy Review and also play a strategic role about how PCI interprets the requirements.
- LEVEL 1 compliance experience with a large company is crucial for this for role; has completed 3-5 compliance engagements start to finish and has built out the program.
- Experience performing an array of PCI DSS and PA-DSS compliance assessments and completed several compliant reports for submission to the PCI SSC, payment processors, banks and major credit card brands is desired.
- Experience with Audit, risk and compliance management operations.
- Maintained information security policies and coordinated company wide information security.
- Performed a variety of security consulting engagements to support the PCI DSS framework for companies specifically Level 1 on the Merchant Level ranking system.
- Documented complete and compliant PCI DSS policies and procedures for a customer engagement to support their upcoming Level 1 PCI assessment.
- Performed PCI DSS compliance assessments.
- Reviewed operations of client policy and procedure to ensure they met various compliance frameworks.
- Review reports, including submitted Gap Reports and Report on Compliance reports.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an array of information security initiatives including the development, planning, and validation of executed controls.
- Review and validate client policies and procedures.
- QSA or ISA Certified preferred.
- Communication skills are important and working in a team environment.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.