Job#: 1253285 Job Description: Senior Software Engineers!
Apex Systems has multiple openings for Senior Software Engineers who are experts in C#, .NET, and Azure. To apply for one of these positions please submit your qualified resume to Primary Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, test & deliver high quality software solutions to meet requirements
• Collaborate with business analysts, product owners and team members to interpret requirements.
• Apply Software Engineering Patterns to Solve Problems
• Evaluate and learn new technologies that would provide business value.
• Ensure the quality, architecture, and accuracy of released code
• Take ownership of the assigned applications, stories & defectsRequired Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of experience with C# / .Net and SQL
• Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter; ability to work independently
• Team player, flexible & able to take on a variety of tasks including development, testing & Dev/Ops
• Excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skillsPreferred Qualifications:
• Experience working on delivering features and functionality for customer facing products
• Experience working on Agile / Scrum methodology
• Experience on Cloud (Azure)
• Angular experience
ASP.Net Web Forms, REST API, WCF, Angular 4+, Java Script, C#/VB.Net Windows Forms, MS SQL Server, SSRS, TFS/Git
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at